THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Uhhh..I am nervous !! don't u feel the same way..?

I am soooo freakin' nervous . Like it's already in the month of December ! School's opening sooonn . and I have to wake up early and prepared to walk down the car . It's like tiz is crazy , soooo crazy ... it's kinda remind me like the 1st day I enter high school . I am not comfortable enough . I dun't noe . but my exam's results wasn't tat good . may;be i can't enter A class ? nope :)
tats not gonna happen or going 2 happen at alllll . but thinking bout tat . i am reali hepi if i study at St.Francis at kk lolz . tats much better .

SMK doesn't realli suites for me or even my fav school . not at all . there's not much of friends there for me . ouh :) i hate it . but i still hoping to stay at gemilang though . I'll improve my studies .

xD
I hope there;s a new student in our class . and i don;t wanna the samee person to be in tat class as well :p
annoying . well . my mind is all around the floor . i juz don't noe how can i do .i have bad results and dunt noe if i have the chance to study at gemilang again . but i really wanna to study there . amen .hihihi.
hump . I hope everything's gonna be fine and i am gonna change my lifestyle .
heeeheee . . . . . .
daaadaaa ! ! muchi'smunchi's ^^

0 comments: