THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

...+ Christmas Is My Fav Season Eva!! +...

Hoooraaayyyy !! I love christmas,juz can;t wait to celebrate it wif my family^^My mom was about to 'open house' this christmas and I am juz can't wait for it..It's really fun to gather wif other peoples through christmas~And me and my family are going to church this 25th of December xD
I am really exciting,soooo damn exciting!! huahuahua..It's so much good if Malaysia have snow here,snow is the one I ever wanted for christmas and santa claus as well..But..oMg..that's not gonna happen anyway except in Switzerland..hahaha..
I am wondering if santa's really exists?? I've saw santa once but that's on the tv..I mean movie..huhue..
Plus..receive presents are one of my fav too!! I love presents...^^ And christmas tree tat full of decorations as weLL.............^^
OmG !! Juz can;t wait until CHRISTMAS DAY is coming!!!!

0 comments: