THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, December 7, 2009

...+ Miss You 1 Gemilang Classmates !! +...



I am really gonna miss my classmates in 1 Gemilang~Maybe I can describe them huh!?

♫ Fillivia ~ She's cool but kinda naughty though
♫ Joycelin ~ She's cute gurl and naughty as well..huhue..
♫ Eallvivianne ~ A happy teenage gurl..she's like having fun wif her friends^^
♫ Petrenah ~ Kinda elegant,but she loves to playing around..
♫ Dayang ~ Very cute and soft gurl..
♫ Jemeylyina ~ Awww..really miz this friend!
♫ Elisha ~ She's very cool,amazing gurl..she loves to smile^^
♫ Petresia ~ Loves to fooling around..huhuhu..
♫ Wong Siew Ting ~ Friendly and she's cool..
♫ Al Cyril ~ Annoying but kinda funny..hehe..
♫ Rexwell ~ Annoying as well,and a lil'bit crazy..
♫ Calven ~ Annoying kid..
♫ Jessy ~ She's nice,have courage and she loves to help out the teachers
♫ Candice ~ Cute and active
♫ Evelyn ~ Very funny gurl..hihi :)
♫ Janeth R ~ The cleverest gurl among us..she's the best among the best^^
♫ Nadiana ~ She;s crazy but really active..
♫ Rianty ~ Clever and nice
♫ NorFazilah ~ aww..she's cute and perfect..^^
♫ Joyce (me) ~ Nothing to display :) huhu,kidding..quiet and..secret..
♫ Mariana ~ Hard to say..really..hard..
♫ Doyle ~ My kindergarden to primary school friend..really nice and understanding..
♫ Welsabastian ~ Funny but cool^^
♫ Michael Leo ~ Very clever and quiet person..but kinda naughty too..
♫ Michelle ~ Clever,loves study and perfect laa^^
♫ Stephanie ~ Loves her! She's great !
♫ Lurah ~ She's clever oso..and great..
♫ Janeth P ~ My lovely friend!
♫ Lusia ~ My besties ever^^ ##
♫ Maxwell Yong ~ This kid is weird sometimes..annoying toO..^^
♫ Kerry ~ The cutest boy in our class..yeah :)
♫ Mathew ~ Make me mad,and this kid oso weird ooo..
♫ Raynold ~ Very nice boy..I like him..
♫ Mike John ~ annoying but sometimes good..
♫ Mitchele ~ She's naughty,but I love her attitude,she's awesome^^
♫ Chwan le ~ Annoying and naughty..
♫ Irnest ~ Kinda super annoying..
♫ Darren ~ He's cute and active in studying..^^

* I am really gonna miss them all..but hopefully next year we'll be together again in 2 Gemilang..huhue..Study hard friends ! Love u all..muah ! *

2 comments:

Annica XinMin said...

michael is ur classmate...?

JoyceNicollyneCheery said...

yEah..Michael Leo..is my classmates^^