THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, December 7, 2009

♫ Just A Princess Who Living Her Life ♫



I am simply gorgeous,
I am simply elegant,
I am simply unperfect,
I am simply simple,
And...
I am simply just a 'High School Gurl/Teenage Gurl'...
(Nothing more to describe)

13 goes to 14 next year,
I am grown up day by day,
And who knows,
I've become wild? I've become hopeless to my family?
I've become worst? I've become perfect?
Or maybe...a GurL who rather need space to breathe..
But maybe she was unable to do so??

I maybe don't know if I can achieve my goals..
If I can be with someone I love..
I am not yet talented or perfect~
I am simple..Like 'Simple Gurl Living Her Simple Life'??
I can change my life,my faith and my destiny..
I don't want my life to be simple..Like almost everything...?????
Nope...

I am given the name of 'Joyce'..
And that's mean everything to me..
Came from a cool family...
Growing up and become a beautiful gurl...
Came from a huge school full with famous people..
Growing up with great attitude..
And I'm not gonna waste all of that~

That's why,I am...
'A princess living her special life'...
Everything is going to be appreciate and honestly it is a special life...

0 comments: