THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

-.- E.M.O? Yeah,I Love It -.-



Emo...everyone loves emo :) Ngee . I don't think soooo. Some says it's lame,it's not good,it's sucks,blablablabla..But 4 me,it's special..and kinda looks good especially for the girls xD wakakakakak :)Emo have lots of fan though and that would be including me^^Emo's awesome,cool,and it's like representing 'black' or darkness'...///
Emo is everything in black..U know wat I mean? Some of them wear all in black,black shirt,black shoes,black blouse..like almost everything.. They use black colour make-up and they have black hair..
I love emo gurl though..They look gorgeous and I almost wanna change myself like that..hihihi :) Emo maybe simple if it is through ur mind..but for me..I guess..I just love it xD





0 comments: